OneDrive allows businesses to store and share document libraries which can be accessed from a computer, laptop, Mac, iOS or Android device.
In this guide, we will go through adding the library to your Computer, Laptop or Mac.
- Sign in to OneDrive at https://portal.office.com
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- On the main screen, you will see the OneDrive icon
- A new tab will open and display your main folder for OneDrive.
- Once you are inside the OneDrive site, along the top is a button listed as Sync. Click it.
- It will ask you to run OneDrive. Say yes and allow OneDrive to add the library to your system.
- OneDrive will now sync with your system.